ABRAH ZIGLER MASSAGE HAS MOVED LOCATIONS FEBUARY 6TH!
We are now located in the beautifull La Tresse Salon on 11th and Fawcette
Abrah Zigler creates a great massage for every body.
I offer many different types of massage to choose from: Swedish massage to unwind, completely relax, and calm the nerves. Deep tissue to get rid of those stubborn knots not and built up scar tissue from old injuries and repetitive use. Sports massage to stretch out those well worked muscles and push out built up lactic acid for you athletes. Prenatal massage to help pamper and take some of the pressure and pain off the mommies to be. Reflexology for those tired feet that carry all the weight. I also do treatment massage and billing for L&I and PIP(auto injury) claims.
If you don't know what you want don't worry, because different parts of the body move differently and have different needs I usually use all the techniques I've acquired over my years of experience to tailor the massage specifically to your body to make sure you get the most out of your massage. So you walk away feeling more relaxed, and pain free than you have for a long time.
******Voted best massage therapist 2009 by South Sound magazine*******
Why get a massage?
Massage is more than a frivolous, feel-good indulgence. It actually has many important health benefits. It can help you maintain physical, mental and emotional well being, especially when it is part of your wellness routine
1) Massage calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well being.
2) Massage reduces tension and anxiety.
3) Massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
4) Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
5) Massage prevents and relieves muscles cramps and spasms.
6) Massage therapy can help with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, muscle spasms.
Remember these benefits and see how massage can change your life!
Abrah Zigler Massage
253 495 0302
502 SOUTH 11 Street
Tacoma WA 89402